Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Turn to Get Healthy

exsercise: This is a collection of my favorite healthy,...





exsercise:

This is a collection of my favorite healthy, natural, cruelity-free recipes blogs/websites. Enjoy!

Photo



When someone interrupts me while I'm working out

whatshouldfitbitchescallme:

image

q'd



q'd

Photo



diethoroscopes: Core Strength Tone It Up Tighten & Tone...



diethoroscopes:

Core Strength

Thighs and Butts

Your Whole Body

Strictly Yoga

Try Some Zumba:

Bikini Bod Time

Pilates

Sexy Workouts: 

"Body Rock"

"P90X"

"Insanity"

q'd



q'd

q'd



q'd

it really fucking bothers me that so many women are so uncomfortable with themselves. I hate it. So much.

yeah there are parts of me that I’m not comfortable with, but I say fuck it, there’s more to life than potentially being judged by my appearance!

like this weekend, my sister looked at me and said “why can’t i look like you? why can’t i have those legs?” it absolutely killed me. she kept saying “i look so fat, you look so cute, and here i am so so fat.”

girls, I want to tell you from a sister’s perspective. you’re beautiful. I don’t care if you’re a size 00 or a size 329847 okay?

it’s doesn’t bother me.  I hate to see so many people uncomfortable in their own skin, and it’s starting to really hurt me.  Like my boyfriend recently told me that he wishes he had more muscle and less fat. he told me he was insecure about his body!!

the man I’m crazy in love with confessed this to me and I wanted to cry.

so many people that I love with all of my heart aren’t comfortable or hate their bodies and i just wish I could show them how I view them.  I wish I could show them my perspective.

so for any of you struggling with body image, I do too, but please know that you are beautiful, you are.  look at those around you who love you, they love you for you. not your size or shape.

okay? okay.

now go get in that fucking swimsuit and enjoy summer!!!

Okay, seriously. More gym. More exercise. More walking. More sweating. More crunches. More muscle soreness. More water. More motivation. More weight-loss. More self-esteem. More confidence. Less junk. Less snacking. Less bingeing. Less computer. Less laziness. Less sugar. Less fat. Less processed food. Less stomach. Less whining. Less quitting. Less complaining. Less weight.

So I went kayaking yesterday, and my boyfriend (the same one who’s been around for over a year...

So I went kayaking yesterday,

and my boyfriend (the same one who’s been around for over a year now) said to me yesterday that I looked better in a bikini this year, and that i’m looking so good!! (then he clarified and said I didn’t look bad last year, but that I’m increasingly sexier!!)

yahoo!!!!

also it’s been about a year since I’ve started over with losing weight, and I’m down about 13 lbs for the year! which doesn’t seem like a lot, but to me it’s a lot. I’m hoping this summer I can crank somewhere between 5-10 lbs…at least 5 by the time I move to North Carolina.

But anyway, I’m so excited that he said that to me :)

q'd



q'd

eatcleanmakechanges: That Ass q'd



eatcleanmakechanges:

That Ass

q'd

q'd



q'd

HAHA just kidding. so after doing more research into the lovely VS model, turns out she’s a...

HAHA just kidding.

so after doing more research into the lovely VS model, turns out she’s a size 2. welllllllllllllllllllll. I’m not there.

also, my ass has apparently grown to be a 36”…definitely not 34 lol!

oh well. there went my hopes and dreams. jk jk. but really though, Candice has probably the most ideal body in my opinion.

okay guys… so I was curious to see what size Candice Swanepoel wears for her hips and whatnot...

okay guys…

so I was curious to see what size Candice Swanepoel wears for her hips and whatnot (because I feel like my legs/butt look SOMEWHAT similar. obvi she’s a goddess and I’m not haha) …..it said her measurements are 33-23-34 OMG. we have the same size!!!!!!!!!

also said she wears a size 6/8 and that’s roughly where i am.

OMG OMG OMG. now I just need to work on my itsy bitsy waist. mine’s currently like a 27” waist, I am hoping to get to 25 by the end of the summer. OMG i’m so excited!

Do you guys believe it’s true?

q'd



q'd

Guys I’ve been at a plateau of 143 again....

Guys I’ve been at a plateau of 143 again. ;aslkdjfhlskdjfhlsdkjhfd

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. at least this time around at 143, my bf is about 18% instead of 20%. so that’s good! but still. dang it, I want to be about 130!!

I will get there. damnit, I will do it.

q'd



q'd

q'd



q'd

No comments:

Post a Comment