Sunday, June 9, 2013

Estrella

Photo



Photo



neonpizzas: orcchid: alyssaemilie: can i be lily collins...



neonpizzas:

orcchid:

alyssaemilie:

can i be lily collins please!

omg her eyebrows are fab

:o she's stunning

ytoob: the sleepier you are the more i want to kiss you  

ytoob:

the sleepier you are the more i want to kiss you  

Photo



zayngatsby: all i do on this website is scroll and hold in my pee

zayngatsby:

all i do on this website is scroll and hold in my pee

Photo



pantere: do u ever see a boy and think damn you could be a 50,000 note gif post on tumblr

pantere:

do u ever see a boy and think damn you could be a 50,000 note gif post on tumblr

so-personal: looking for a tumblr gf ♡ im lonely any takers?...



so-personal:

looking for a tumblr gf ♡ im lonely any takers? :(

cloudfifteen: so they have been on this island for over a month now what about her period like she...

cloudfifteen:

so they have been on this island for over a month now

what about her period

like

she whAT

i-am-drowning-in-you: itismycoolname: Аbandoned...







i-am-drowning-in-you:

itismycoolname:

Аbandoned houses

actually i would live there omg

br-okenpromise: welcome to my world ♡



br-okenpromise:

welcome to my world ♡

nature-is-a-teenage-whore: redheaded-dancer-x: lexinicole-xoxo:...



nature-is-a-teenage-whore:

redheaded-dancer-x:

lexinicole-xoxo:

writergirl1029:

heronwoods:

sassy-asami:

thatonechick42:

perfectwrongturn:

thingswilllookup:

I saw this and it broke my heart.. 

I don't really have words for this. This hurt to the core of my being.

My heart just sank.

This makes me so sad.

it took me two reads to understand this and then I burst into tears.

…Why do people suck?

What the fuck …..

It took me two seconds to understand this. I will never not reblog this. Everyone should do the same.

This is so fucked, people can be so unbelievably horrible, God you're strong, so much respect <3 

cockringtoss: why isn't a group of kangaroos called a kangacrew

cockringtoss:

why isn't a group of kangaroos called a kangacrew

llbwwb: you-and-me-by-ishmeet-sahni.



llbwwb:

you-and-me-by-ishmeet-sahni.

i just burned 1200 calories (i forgot the pizza in the oven)

i just burned 1200 calories (i forgot the pizza in the oven)

ofuckme: theres nothing funnier than a girl wearing heels to a concert 

ofuckme:

theres nothing funnier than a girl wearing heels to a concert 

chocolatable: do you ever listen to a song and think "i'd have sex to this song"

chocolatable:

do you ever listen to a song and think "i'd have sex to this song"

ieromg: I HATE IT WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO A CONVERSATION...

ieromg:

I HATE IT WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO A CONVERSATION AND YOU LIKE WORK UP ALL THIS COURAGE TO SAY THE THING AND YOU FINALLY SAY THE THING AND NOBODY EVEN HEARS YOU/ACKNOWLEDGES THAT YOU EVEN SAID ANYTHING AND YOU JUST FEEL DUMB AND UGH

hamburgay: blinking is like clapping for your eyes

hamburgay:

blinking is like clapping for your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment