Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hell Of a Life

Photo



Photo















Photo



Photo



Photo



popdatass: How to catch britney spears



popdatass:

How to catch britney spears

Photo







flawlessbd: all eyes on me in the center of the ring



flawlessbd:

all eyes on me in the center of the ring

Photo



"Britney Spears can't sing she's only famous because her looks"

love-britney-bitch:

Yeah that's why I bought her album to listen to her face
image

Photo



drippin-swaguu-oooh: my future marriage. DYIN at his face in...



drippin-swaguu-oooh:


my future marriage.

DYIN at his face in the last one

raikissu: askthosesillystickmen: So, that just happened… I'm...



raikissu:

askthosesillystickmen:

So, that just happened…

I'm proud of you Lucas

your-black-friend: killtheromance: what the fuck did i just...



your-black-friend:

killtheromance:

what the fuck did i just watch

I don't know but it really speaks to me

someonecalledmefamous: mu5icliz: germansam: tokyosluts: Sleeping is nice because youre not...

someonecalledmefamous:

mu5icliz:

germansam:

tokyosluts:

Sleeping is nice because youre not actually dead and youre not awake so its a win-win situation

It's like being dead without the commitment.

an open relationship with death

death with benefits

pvram1ds: absolutextrema: never change kanye never...





pvram1ds:

absolutextrema:

never change kanye

never change

let's bring this back

Tumblr Staff: News!

Tumblr Staff: News!:

staff:

Everyone, I'm elated to tell you that Tumblr will be joining Yahoo.

Before touching on how awesome this is, let me try to allay any concerns: We're not turning purple. Our headquarters isn't moving. Our team isn't changing. Our roadmap isn't changing. And our mission – to empower creators to…

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment